Presenting the official cream Steampunk Seahorse Pin <3 The most complicated moving pin I have made so far. This Seahorse Pin is actually made of four parts, requiring four molds. The tail and body move around in different directions for some really insane Clockwork action that has to be seen to be believed.
This listing is for one Pin of the four variations pictured, including the OG, LE300, LE100, and LE35 randomly picked and sent to you. There is 1 out of 3 chance for a non-OG pin (the one on the left), and an extremely small chance of receiving an Experimental Artist Proof Pin instead of one of the four pictured.
Because of the 3D levels, these pins have to be hand-painted, and there may be flaws - such as too much/not enough paint or glitter in areas, small scratches and imperfections. These should be considered A or B grade depending on these factors.
- Official cream Steampunk Seahorse
- 28 grams of creamilicious Bling
- 3.1" High 1.4" Wide
- Amazing Sculpted 3D Detail and Quality
- Thick Chunky Creamy Style Jewelry Quality Nickel Alloy Metal
- Hand painted enamel Art and Workmanship
- Some pins include Creamy Glittery Accents, UV, and Glow Effects
- 5 posts for Security
- 3D Art on the back
- Limited Edition Numbered
- Art by "cream"