Presenting the first AFAIK Steampunk Butterfly pin, and pin in general where the wings move like a butterfly would <3
This is another one of my visions I am proud to bring to life and produce for you, after a 6 month wait and keeping it a secret <3
This is actually two pins put together, requiring two molds, and the wings move up and down with over 180 degrees of movement, as close to a real butterfly as I could make it!
- 1.5" high 2.6" wide
- Amazing Sculpted 3D Detail and Quality
- Tiny Creamy Glittery Scales
- Thick Chunky Creamy Style Nickel Alloy Metal
- 4 posts (2 on each wing)
- Art on the back
- Limited Edition Numbered
- Art by "cream"
- Original antique Copper variant is LE150
- A random variant version will be chosen for you